13 Jun 2013
Recently the Norwegian Pride of America came out of dry dock after a $30million renovation and upgrade. As part of that upgrade, they added 32 newly created ocean view balcony suites plus created studio staterooms for solo cruise travelers. As the only large cruise line that has weekly departures to many of the islands in the Hawaiian Island chain, Norwegian knows it must provide what it’s past guest have kept asking for when the cruised on the Pride of America in the past.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons To Cruise The Hawaiian Islands on Norwegian:
1. Hawaii is a year round destination. Some cruise lines offer sailings before and/or after the Alaska cruise season but NCL is there every week year round.
2. Beautiful weather. With it’s almost constant 80 degree weather and gentle pacific trade winds Hawaii is perfect for a tropical getaway.
3. Because of demand, almost every major airline has added flights to the Hawaiian islands for travelers ease, so getting to the island from anywhere in the world is easier than ever.
4. On a 7 night Hawaiian cruise you visit 4 of the Hawaiian islands with overnight stays in Maui & Kauai so you only have to unpack once and no inter island flights. Spend every day in port exploring the pristine beauty of Hawaii, without sea days.
5. Each of the Hawaiian Island are diverse, so any person can find lots to do and see while visiting there. Norwegians Pride of America stays over 100 hours in the different cruise ports on its 7 night itinerary, offering longer daily stays at each port.
6. Porthole Magazine voted Norwegians 7 night Hawaiian Island cruises the best destination cruise for Hawaii 7 years in a row.
7. The staggering natural beauty of cascading waterfalls, active volcanoes, historic sites all with the perfect climate.
8. Our Hawaii cruises give you more vacation for less than you’d spend on land.
9. Norwegian is the only cruise line that sails round trip from Honolulu year-round, enabling you to vacation on your schedule.
10. A cruise is perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
Pride of America